BEST PERU TOURS
These are the best Peru tours, ideal for those who want to see all of the Main Peru destinations. This tours can be customized to fit your individual travel dates and any specific requests you may have. Your travel consultant of Peru Traces will prepare a customized itinerary for you.
Peru is one of the most visited destinations by foreign tourists, as it not only has Archaeological wealth and monuments, but also a rich culture, beautiful tourist cities that combine the coast, highlands and jungle, the Peruvian cuisine is well known worldwide. We also have musicians, dancers, the famous Peruvian Pisco, and friendly people who always give tourists a warm welcome.
Peru has the best tourist attractions as we mentioned below.
Best tourist attractions that you will find in these tours:
- Walk by the colonial Lima, it is the capital of colonial architecture after the conquest.
- Visit The lost city of the Incas, Machu Picchu, it is the most popular tourist attraction in Peru, one of the new 7 wonders of the modern world.
- One of the world’s best hike: “Hike to the Huayna Picchu or Wayna Picchu mountain”.
- Walk by the Urubamba Sacred Valley of the Incas. It was one of the Inca’s favorite places and now it is the favorite place to visit for the tourists
- Navigate the Lake Titicaca; the highest navigable lake in the world and the largest in South America.
- Observe the Nasca Lines and Figures. The lines are formed by drawings of several kilometers in the desert with animal shapes; some of them can only be seen from an airplane
- The Peruvian Amazon have the most important biodiversity ecosystem of the world, there are a variety of monkeys, macaws, herons, hawks, turtles, toucans. The most abundant flora and fauna. Is a place of mysteries, mysticism and the Ayahuasca.
- Look at the Condor in all its splendor at the Colca canyon, one of the deepest in the world (4,160m, 13,648 f).
- Enjoy adventure tours such as trekking, mountain climbing and skiing. Huaraz is one of the best places in South America.
- Tour Kuelap, this pre-Inca citadel is surrounded by a 60-foot-high stone wall. There are 3 separate entrance doors. Within the walls there are administrative sections, religious centers, ceremonial spaces and permanent residential areas.
8 DAYS: LIMA, CUSCO,
MACHU PICCHU & PUNO
9 DAYS: LIMA, PUERTO MALDONADO,
CUSCO & MACHU PICCHU
12 DAYS: LIMA, CHICLAYO, TRUJILLO, CUSCO, MACHU PICCHU,
NASCA & PARACAS
12 DAYS: LIMA, NASCA, PARACAS,
CUSCO, MACHU PICCHU & WASAI
AT TAMBOPATA RESERVE