Peru Traces specializes in combining both dentistry and travel in Peru in the best possible way.
Combine it with a trip to Peru and visit Machu Picchu, one of the new 7 wonders of the world!
It’s cheaper, faster and better than just getting your dental treatment done at home. Save money, improve your smile, take a good bite of this chance and travel!
Peru Traces Travel will fit trips in the right moments while the lab works, combine pleasure in between appointments or while you recover from any procedure or needed surgery.
Peru Traces Travel will offer the accommodation options in Lima where the clinic is located, as well as different tours you might want to do, all in different budget options but with a common quality standard. We will make sure that you feel special by providing a personalized and friendly service from the moment you contact us to the moment you leave Peru with your best smile and memories.
How Does it Work?
1. Once you have contacted us we will ask you some questions regarding your needs and answer any questions that you might have.
2. If you already had a dental exam in your hometown and received a treatment plan and cost estimate, we will be able to tell you how much the same would cost with us and how many appointments it would take. This does not mean that we will necessarily propose doing the same as we have our own criteria for diagnosis and treatment planning, but usually it will be similar.
3. Depending on our communication we will ask you to send us some records which might include x-rays, cast models and other dental records you might have. Your dentist will be able to provide you with this.
4. Once we have evaluated your case we will be able to propose a treatment plan which will be confirmed or slightly modified once we complete a clinical evaluation when we see you in Peru. It is necessary to do this since no serious dentist will ever pretend giving a 100% accurate diagnosis without evaluating the patient clinically.
5. Depending on your treatment plan we will also propose many options of accommodation, tours and activities tailored to your dental care needs, available time, interests and budget.
If you haven`t had a dental exam recently, we will be glad to evaluate and do the necessary exams to offer you a treatment plan fitting the appointments according to the trips already programmed.